Careers at Imaging Partnership
Imaging Partnership is a rapidly-growing education and technology company. It leads the way in terms of developing and publishing online educational content, and is a great place to work!
Our team is made up of talented individuals, who are passionate about inspiring the next generation of children to learn and excel, and is looking to recruit colleagues with the same outlook and drive.
In return for your time, talent and commitment, we offer a fantastic working environment and a great team atmosphere, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, which includes life insurance, pension, and healthcare, long-service awards, paid team-building activities, seasonal celebrations and even subsidised lunches.
Why Join Our Team
Exciting and Fulfilling Career Paths
There are a numerous opportunities within our global network and staff can explore new career paths within the network, including:
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Books Publishing
- Creative Design
- Research and Development
The IP Education Professional Development Institute organizes annual orientation sessions, new teacher training, and continuous, targeted support to ensure that employees have ample opportunities to develop and grow.
The IP Education International Network operates in 30 countries on 5 continents. This creates many opportunities for staff to experience living and working in different countries.
The IP Education International Core Values contribute to reaching high efficiency and high standards. These values include:
- Practicing honesty and integrity
- Upholding our principles at all costs and at all times
- Continually improving and never becoming complacent
- Emphasizing quality at all times
- Recognizing and rewarding efficiency, loyalty and commitment
What to Expect
- You complete an Online Application / Exam
- We review your Resume and test results
- We access your application for job fit
- We contact you for a preliminary interview, if you meet all requirements
- We contact you for a second interview and a technology assessment, if shortlisted
- A formal job offer is made to the successful candidate